Analyst II, Business Process Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/23/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
Business Process Analyst
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Business Process Analyst acts as a business partner and reports directly to the UroPH Project Management Office (PMO) with direction and alignment to the divisional Finance team. He/she is responsible for cross-functional resource planning aligned to division portfolio priorities, including forecasting and reporting. He/she will maintain project master data and hierarchy for the division and owns tracking of Project Investment Board (PIB) contracts with communication to leadership on early signals for issues with cost or schedule. He/she will gain experience with financial modeling for R&D inch-up projects. He/she will interact with PMOs across several sites to enhance communication and help influence consistent best practices. In addition, this person will assist with the development of long range strategic plans including market model improvement interacting with various functions and create presentations for senior management.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Lead resource planning, reporting and analysis to support project staffing needs, including communication with plants / supporting R&D sites, with consideration of division prioritization
* Ownership of project hierarchy and master data (project creation in Project Home tool, security for time charging on projects, close out of projects) and consolidated product launch cadence
* Support PPMS system entry, become subject matter expert on the tool, and work to improve usability; lead training sessions for PMs; serve as a member of the PPMS Review Board to provide feedback on functionality and share best practices with other division PMOs
* Financial modeling for R&D inch-up projects (requires coordination between R&D and marketing, and understanding assumptions around build up of project operating expenses, capital investments, ASPs, volumes, COGS, cannibalization, etc.)
* Develop reporting for PMO metrics and analysis of trends, as well as as any ad hoc support for internal customers (which may include Sr. Management)
* Review compliance of project contracts on cost and schedule; communicate early signals on emerging issues with PMO director to address updates to PIB
What we are looking for:
* 3+ years business experience in facilitative role
* Excellent with MS tools (Powerpoint, Excel, and MS Word)
* Solid communicator, both oral and written, in English
* Analytic mindset and comfortable with data analysis
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet timelines
* Experience working with virtual, global, cross-functional teams
* Problem solver with critical thinking skills
* Must be very organized, thorough, and attentive to details
* Demonstrate proficiency effectively presenting complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner
* A strong process mindset and proven ability to effectively multi-task
* Ability to partner collaboratively with personnel across all levels of the organization
* Ability to be resourceful and self-sufficient creating solutions/recommendations with limited direction from supervisor
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 374362
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Medical, Business Process, Medical Technology, Financial, R&D, Healthcare, Management, Finance, Research