Application Analyst - PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain 10/11/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY General Skills, Demonstrates proficient competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems. Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements. Contributes to analysis and recommendations relating to performance and / or capacity of systems to ensure reliability for current and / or future use. Analyzes production problems and identifies solutions / changes wherever necessary. Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes. Adheres to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies. Customer Service, Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meet Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers. Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure. Includes all aspects of customers (NMHC technology users, IS team members, end-users, etc). Actively participates and communicates with the project teams. Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team's goals and objectives. Understands the business and clinical processes at NMHC and the operational environments of assigned customers. Communication Skills, Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members. Develops relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of IT solutions. Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code. This could include preparing time estimates for project activities and helping develop project timelines, monitoring performance, and reporting progress toward project milestones. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously. Personal and Staff Development, Seeks to improve talents and skills consistent with overall IS direction. Provides mentoring and acts as a resource for Associate Analyst, as well as members of the application teams. Teamwork, Focuses on IS team success and promotes collaborative efforts with others. Shifts among different support and project roles as required by situation. Adapts well to rapid change and multiple priorities. Contributes to the IS Knowledge Repository. AA/EOE
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
* Three to seven years experience in core discipline.
* Three to five years experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry.
* 3-7 years of technical experience with PeopleSoft FSCM applications required.
* Responsible for on-going technical development support for PeopleSoft s Financial and Supply Chain applications including, but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Real Estate, Accounts Receivable, Billing, project Costing, ePro, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
* Work closely with the customer and Business Analysts to develop, test, and install enhancements, include new applications, interfaces, reports and data conversions. Document technical specifications.
* Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft online development tools Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft online development tools including People Tools, People Code, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Work flow, AWE, Messaging, XML Publisher and SQL/SQR languages.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.