Application archiect 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/11/2017
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
BHJOB8895_104887 This is a 6mo contract-to-Hire. Not open for H1 or OPT. Requires SR Java Development and AWS DevOps experience.
*Relative amount of flexibility with the rate for solid candidates*
We are actively seeking highly creative and intellectually curious Java Development engineer who has exposure to DevOps toolset and is passionate and fungible. This is an opportunity to display knowledge of your craft by having a hand in building large scale reliable applications to impact the way that we do business. Continuously improve software engineering practices. Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies - Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions. Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community - Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity - Lead and/or mentor a team of engineers. You will need to have working experience in building CI/CD solutions with a hands-on exposure to AWS services, Jenkins, Maven, Ruby, Ansible, Chef, Groovy, Git, Artifacoty, Sonar, Nexus, Docker etc
* Creates CI/CD pipelines using following technologies Uses following technologies AWS services, Jenkins, Maven, Ruby, Ansible, Chef, Groovy, Git, Artifacoty, Sonar, Nexus, Docker etc
* Develop procedures and software tools to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments). Promote new DevOps tools to simplify build process and entire Continuous Delivery
* Code Chef recipes/cookbooks in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Cloud environment
* Code frameworks/APIs on AWS using Java/python/Go lang/Ruby/PHP SDKs
* Program data ingestion/processing in any of the scripting languages
* Employ innovative solutions to ease developer and testing experience
* Manage a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment
* Coordinate and scale the evolving build and cloud deployment systems across all product development teams.
* Work in tandem with our Enterprise engineering, Development and Operations teams to raise awareness for process, tool and best practices for Continuous Delivery pipeline and implementation.
* Lead DevOps Maturity Model, review, monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues
* Supports development teams with regular application development
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
* Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions. Clearly articulate and explain complex concepts and technologies to a non-technical audience
* Bachelor s Degree
* 10+ years of experience in Application Development using Java/J2EE, Web/REST Services (SOAP, REST, HTTP/XML), Spring Framework, Security Tools
* 2+ years of working experience in cloud based infrastructure
* 2+ years of experience in building with infrastructure-as-code and configuration management tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef or Ansible
* 2+ years of experience on building CI/CD pipelines
* 3+ years of experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Hudson etc
* 5+ years of experience in Java based software/application development
* At least 1 year of Agile working experience
* Master s degree in computer science or related field
* AWS Sysops/ DevOps certification
* Full stack development experience
* Experience in big data technologies like spark, kafka or similar
* Influencing and collaboration skills
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.