Application Developer - Lawson
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 2/7/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is responsible for supporting application deployment and developing software (COTS and/or custom) used throughout SCL Health System. This role participates as a technical resource in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software and web-based applications or significant enhancements to existing software. This position will analyze business requirements, program software, test, and implement enterprise business application solutions.
* Builds solutions, workflows, and user interfaces, and makes recommendations to minimize upgrade impact.
* Participate in all phases of required implementations, including installation, configuration, customization, integration, and data migration.
* Participation in software product definition, including business case, gap analysis, specifications and requirements analysis. Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production and client requirements. Develops accurate implementation timeline.
* Development and refinement of throw-away simulations or prototypes to confirm requirements.
* Serves as subject matter expert on related software and develop system documentation.
* Provides quality assurance of unit testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
* Coordinates and participates in software release and post-release activities, including support of product launch (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples).
* Responsible for responding to ticket service requests. Resolves issues if possible and escalates issues to the appropriate levels as necessary.
* Participate in SWOT analysis for new products and/or subsequent product build/release cycles.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Equivalent work experience in a related area may be considered in lieu of education.
* More than 1 year and less than 3 years
* Experience with enterprise business applications (Lawson, Kronos, Crystal, Perceptive).
* More than 3 years and less than 5 years
* Vendor certifications or formal training in related application.
* Knowledge of Oracle and SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting. Knowledge of web application and UI development concepts.Knowledge in Apache, Tomcat, Jboss.
Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Lakewood