Applications Engineer, SRI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 2/8/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONEmulation has become indispensable part of SoC designs verification with growing design size and complexity. Synopsys is uniquely positioned to offer the most complete verification and emulation solution in the market today.
The job responsibilities involve Technical solutions deployment around Synopsys verification products, mainly Zebu emulation. Position requires analysis of customer s current verification methodology, deployment of Emulation solutions involved in-circuit and transaction level acceleration methodologies, validation of the package for customer use prior to release, and identify issues, shortcomings with clear communication to R&D, third party software vendors. The Emulation deployment experts works closely with Synopsys Sales Specialists on product demonstrations, evaluations, and competitive benchmarking. Needs close interaction with customers, third party tool vendors, R&D, Marketing, and Sales teams, and ability to demonstrate the differentiated emulation environment influencing customer decision for ZeBu emulation adoption.
* Expertise in one or more of these key protocols: Ethernet, PCIe, SATA/SAS, DDR, Flash memories
* Prior experience ( 2 years +) in Network traffic generators like Ixia, Spirent, Ostinato etc: Usage, Installation and testing of key features and/or storage benchmarking tools like IOMeter
* Knowledge of Networking & Storage domain, related products and key metrics and features
* Proficiency in HVL Programming languages like C/C++/SystemC/SystemVerilog is desired
* Prior experience in scripting tools for automation (Tcl, Python, perl etc)
* Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills required in Unix/Linux development environment
* Great communication skills and proven ability to help our customers and our organization be successful
* Excellent customer interface, negotiation, communication and planning skills
Minimum Qualification: B.S.E.E. or B.S.C.E and minimum 5 years of relevant experience. M.S.E.E is plus