This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 3/16/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE FUTURE IS INFINITELY WIDE AND BEGGING TO BE REIMAGINED AND SAPIENTRAZORFISH IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE THEIR DENT IN WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. IF YOU HAVE AN OPTIMISM THAT SAYS THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE IN A TIME INVITING THOSE WITH VISION TO SHAKE THINGS UP, THEN WE SHOULD TALK. OUR WORK IS FUELED BY CONNECTED THINKING, CHALLENGING BOUNDARIES, AND THE POWER OF DIGITAL REDEFINING A CONNECTED WORLD. OUR PEOPLE THRIVE BECAUSE OF THE BELIEF THAT ITS BOTH OUR PRIVILEGE AND RESPONSIBILITY TO USHER OUR CLIENTS AND THE WORLD INTO WHAT IS NEXT. WERE SEEKING THOSE WHO QUESTION THE STATUS QUO AND WANT TO REIMAGINE THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS WHILE REALIZING A SMARTER WAY FOR BUSINESS TO HELP ALL IN SERVICE OF IMPROVING THE DAILY LIVES OF PEOPLE, THE WORLD, YOUR CAREER. NEXT_REIMAGINED.
The Architect provides technical leadership throughout the life-cycle of a project, including direction on systems architecture, reuse, and development processes. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams. Will also bring their expertise to research and inform on enterprise-wide trends.
* Demonstrate expert level proficiency in multiple Java based eCommerce platforms, specifically in hybris
* Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the eCommerce product suite to define, build and deploy online commerce and self-service applications
* Translate the clients business requirements into systems design
* Understand the steps required to deploy an application
* Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
* Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams
* Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
* Identify and manage risk on project
* An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical
* Prepare elements of sales proposals to represent SapientRazorfishs technical expertise
* In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required or equivalent military experience
* Deep experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and /or interactive design and architecture experience
* Requires a strong understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
* Expert proficiency in Java, OO Application Development, under UNIX or NT is required
* 2 years of Ecommerce or CMS platform experience
* Expertise in developing complex tiered Java based Internet applications.
* Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-task Sapient teams
* Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently manage 30 people, during multiple phases of the project lifecycle
* Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are essential
* Must have: Multiple large eCommerce implementation experience
* Frequent travel is required
* Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred
AS PART OF OUR DEDICATION TO AN INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE WORKFORCE, SAPIENTRAZORFISH US IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT REGARD FOR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ETHNICITY, GENDER, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR RELIGION. WE ARE ALSO COMMITTED TO PROVIDING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND DISABLED VETERANS IN OUR JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE OR AN ACCOMMODATION DUE TO A DISABILITY, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT HIRING@SAPIENT.COM OR YOU MAY CALL US AT 1-617-621-0200.
KEYWORDS: JAVA, J2EE, CORE JAVA, ECOMMERCE, E-COMMERCE, HYBRIS