Architect Microservices (Play/Akka) 10/11/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE FUTURE IS INFINITELY WIDE AND BEGGING TO BE REIMAGINED AND SAPIENTRAZORFISH IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE COURAGE TO MAKE THEIR DENT IN WHAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. IF YOU HAVE AN OPTIMISM THAT SAYS THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE IN A TIME INVITING THOSE WITH VISION TO SHAKE THINGS UP, THEN WE SHOULD TALK. OUR WORK IS FUELED BY CONNECTED THINKING, CHALLENGING BOUNDARIES, AND THE POWER OF DIGITAL REDEFINING A CONNECTED WORLD. OUR PEOPLE THRIVE BECAUSE OF THE BELIEF THAT ITS BOTH OUR PRIVILEGE AND RESPONSIBILITY TO USHER OUR CLIENTS AND THE WORLD INTO WHAT IS NEXT. WERE SEEKING THOSE WHO QUESTION THE STATUS QUO AND WANT TO REIMAGINE THE WAY THE WORLD WORKS WHILE REALIZING A SMARTER WAY FOR BUSINESS TO HELP ALL IN SERVICE OF IMPROVING THE DAILY LIVES OF PEOPLE, THE WORLD, YOUR CAREER. NEXT_REIMAGINED.
Microservices Architect provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, with specific focus on Microservices in a digital marketing solution ecosystem. The selected individual will have the right technical and architectural experience to drive design and implementation of a Microservices platform. Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc
Key Responsibilities include:
* Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
* Implement Microservices architecture, visualization and development processes
* Coordinate globally dispersed development, QA, deployment and reuse
* Maintain a strong understanding of industry and enterprise-wide trends
* Utilize deep understanding of Microservices solutions to make appropriate decisions
* Manage solution integration with external partners like Adobe and Oracle
* Translate the clients business requirements into systems design
* Establish high, mid and micro level plans, and estimates for project teams
* Identify and manage risk on project
* 10-12 years overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus
* 3 years in the architect and/or lead engineer role managing, building and delivering business solutions (e.g. in Retail, Consumer Packaging, Hospitality and Healthcare)
* Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB,WSO 2 Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies. Ruby and Python preferred
* Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.)
* Experience in defining Microservices (service decomposition, choreography design, state persistence, interaction model, etc.) taking into account business, legal and compliance requirements
* Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practice
* Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
* Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns
* 2 years of MuleSoft Anypoint API Gateway experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) or similar API gateway products such as APIGEE, MASHERY, etc.
* Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS, etc.
* Strong experience in version control systems such as Git and RTC
* Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning, installation and upgrades across multiple countries
* Hands-on experience in implementing API Security and Access control (SPNEGO-TAI, OAuth, SAML, SSL) etc.
* Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
* Experience in the design of cloud native applications
* Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
* Exposure to DevOps
* Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance Tests is a big plus.
AS PART OF OUR DEDICATION TO AN INCLUSIVE AND DIVERSE WORKFORCE, SAPIENTRAZORFISH US IS COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT REGARD FOR RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ETHNICITY, GENDER, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR RELIGION. WE ARE ALSO COMMITTED TO PROVIDING REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND DISABLED VETERANS IN OUR JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURES. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE OR AN ACCOMMODATION DUE TO A DISABILITY, YOU MAY CONTACT US AT HIRING@SAPIENT.COM OR YOU MAY CALL US AT 1-617-621-0200.