Assistant Business Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe RF Technology Group develops and demonstrates innovative RF technologies and integrated subsystems as solutions to emerging national security needs in radar, electronic warfare, signals intelligence (SIGINT), and special communications. To execute its RF research and development mission, the group develops and tests custom antennas, transmit and receive modules, multichannel wideband receiver-exciters, beamformers, active and passive RF circuits, wide bandgap materials and devices, low-phase-noise oscillators, high-speed software-defined radios, and high-throughput digital processing architectures. Novel RF solutions are developed at the device level up through the full RF subsystem level, with an emphasis on highly integrated, small-form-factor RF subsystems. The group collaboratively interacts with research groups across the Laboratory to take projects from initial concept stage, though simulation and analysis, to design and prototyping, and finally to field demonstration.
The RF Technology Group (Group 86) is seeking an individual for an Assistant Business Manager position. The Assistant Business Manager will be a key member of the RF Technology Group Business Team working closely with the Group Business Manager overseeing financial and operational management of a large research and development group. The Assistant Business Manager will be responsible for developing, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on program plans, spend plans, and financial reports for routine and/or well-established programs as well as assisting to facilitate procurements, finances, personnel logistics, property movement, and other business and administrative needs. This is an entry-level position in MIT Lincoln Laboratory s Business Manager job family and the incumbent will be in training for growth/promotion opportunities.
* Associate degree in business or related field, bachelor s degree preferred
* 1+ years of financial and/or applicable experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Advanced data analysis skills
* Experience with SAP or similar ERP system is a plus
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated capabilities in presenting ideas written and orally within a cross-functional environment
* Ability to analyze, discuss and present financial results/reports
* Able to work independently, seek out answers to problems and drive positive change within the organization
* Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
A cover letter and a copy of your college transcripts are required for consideration for this position. Please upload these documents in the Supporting Documents section of your online profile.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information; U.S. citizenship is required.