This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/24/2017
BDO USA, LLP
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Assistant Controller is responsible for administering and managing the accounting and reporting for all of the Firms entities.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field of study required
- Eight (8) or more years of financial experience required
- Five (5) or more years of management experience preferred
- Experience with a Public Accounting Firm as an experienced Senior or Manager level preferred
- Experience with a multi-entity company preferred
- Experience with time and expense billing systems preferred
- Financial experience within the construction industry preferred
- CPA strongly preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Displays superior verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Able to work in a deadline-drive environment and handle multiple projects / tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proficient in utilization of Microsoft Excel
- Possesses superior customer service skills
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability