Assistant Property Manager 9/20/2017
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYUnder the supervision of the Sr. Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager, the Assistant Property Manager is responsible for assisting in all areas defined as a part of the Sr. Assistant Property Manager job description, as well as performing property administrator job duties if there is no property administrator role on the team. The Assistant Property Manager will ensure a high level of professionalism and foster positive relationships with tenants and owners.
* Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing, reports, filing and distribution of correspondence. Coordinate office supplies in absence of a property administrator
* Assist in lease administration activities
* Ensure all property files are prepared and maintained in an orderly and logical manner, including leases and contracts
* Prepare and coordinate bid proposals and service contracts
* Obtain aging report for management and follow up on all delinquencies, utilizing Cushman & Wakefield or client directed policies
* Ensure invoices are processed in accounting with appropriate back up and according to established procedures
* Coordinate tenant move ins and move outs, including furniture delivery and pick up
* Oversee maintenance of work order and purchase order systems
* Responsible for aspects of development and maintenance of a comprehensive Tenant Service Package, including tenant handbooks, tenant anniversaries, holiday gifts, park events, quarterly newsletters, and training meetings or programs for tenants. Also responsible for ensuring tenant information within data base is current and up to date
* Update and maintain office procedures in the property Operation s Procedure Manual under direction of manager
* Ensure Certificates of Insurance for tenants and vendors are up to date.
* Oversee the processing of management and maintenance staff hours, expense reports, check requests for review and approval.
* Ensure that above standard tenant bill backs for electrical usage, after hours HVAC, and other similar charges are processed in a timely manner
* Assist supervisor with aspects of annual budgets preparation and monthly financial reports, as well as preparation of bank deposits if processed at on site management office
* Responsible for leading regular inspections of properties with janitorial and landscape providers and any other service provider as directed by the manager
* Participate in performance oversight of all service contractors who perform contract services
* High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred, at least 1 year of real estate property management or related experience, oR any similar combination of education and experience
* Highly organized and skilled with time management; ability to multi task, detail oriented
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; portrays confidence with both
* Ability to work well with others, give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner
* Ability to maintain confidential information
* Demonstrates initiative and reflects a sense of urgency in daily duties by meeting or improving upon deadlines
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee may need to travel from floor to floor, climb stairs, and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions
* The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
* Regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and copy machines
* Regularly required to walk, talk, and hear
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..