Associate Broker 9/16/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are seeking an Associate to join the Americas Brokerage Group of JLL located in our New York office.
This position requires a desire for success in sales, an ability to generate new prospects, and the aptitude to handle complex conversations. Team based role, which will require interaction with owners, C-Suite executives, and high level corporate real estate decision makers. This position will report to Senior Brokerage Team Leaders and in addition to sales, the individual will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and successful delivery of real estate services. A successful candidate must be articulate; completely detail-oriented, and have the ability to directly interface with key client representatives.
* Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
* Work with senior brokers to develop follow-up materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations, coordinate information with other departments and brokers as needed).
* Generate new business opportunities through prospecting and canvassing buildings
* Develop and qualify warm leads, networking and setting-up appointments/meetings
* Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
* Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
* Review and understand results from Financial Services team outputs, including financial models, cash flow projections, and valuation models.
* Effectively utilize all internal support groups, including Consulting, Analytics, Marketing and Research platforms
* Participate in Brokerage Team meetings and weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance, or Real Estate, preferred
* Excellent academic credentials preferred
* Minimum 3 years of Corporate Real Estate experience, a must
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* New York Real Estate Broker s License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to identify and develop relationships with key decision makers
* Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
* Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
* Impeccable organizational and follow-up skills
* Possess the ability to focus on details while managing the big picture
* Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
* Multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 65227BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.