Associate Media Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an Associate Media Director to join our Los Angeles Mediahub team.
If you thrive on creating big and disruptive ideas across all channels--spanning offline and online--we want to talk to you.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about the media industry, curious about what makes consumers tick, and pro-active in their work outlook. They will have strong media knowledge, embrace innovation, demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills, and motivate, manage, and train a big, cross-functional team. This particular role would lead some of the best entertainment titles and work closely with teams in our unique content & innovation practice.
Above all, we are looking for someone who loves pushing creative media muscles and challenging conventional thinking on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Four-year degree is required.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in media and/or marketing.
- Excellent writer/verbal communication.
- Strong strategy orientation.
- Exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- A team player, given emphasis on collaboration with clients and large cross-functional team.
- An innovative self-starter able to identify opportunities and make them happen.
- Strong quantitative skills, including both analytical abilities as well as math proficiency.
- Ability to effectively utilize media and consumer research and reporting resources.
- Proven experience developing persuasive presentations.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment.
- Tune-In or entertainment experience a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.