Associate Product Manager-Robotics 9/19/2017
Globus Medical, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Associate Product Manager for the imaging, navigation, robotics team will be responsible for supporting the product development and capital sales team with a wide range of marketing activities. The person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to independently manage coordination of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of product development and marketing tasks. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, communications, organization, flexibility and sound judgment.
* Create and manage plan for each project in conjunction with the engineer
* Lead coordination and documentation of project team activities including kick-off meetings, design review meetings, verification/validation activities, cadaver labs for multiple projects within group
* Develop market plan for each product introduction
* Perform and maintain market analysis by each product segment to identify new product offerings and line extensions to ensure Globus has the best product offering in industry
* Forecasting and inventory management for all projects / products in group
* Develop technique guides, product literature, brochures, sales binders and all sales support information
* Create sales, surgeon, and management presentations in PowerPoint
* Obtain market feedback from spine surgeons and other customers to determine functional and design specifications for new product development
* Represent the company in a professional manner to regulatory bodies, Medical Board of Directors, Clinical Investigator Groups, surgeons, and sales force
* Assist in IDE site training as required
* Assist with order taking and customer service activities
* Assist with receiving, inspection, and testing of all vended product
* Special projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
* 1-5 years of experience in medical device or related field in Product Development and/or Marketing in a fast paced environment
* Bachelor s Degree required. Emphasis on Business or Engineering preferred
* Experience in the following areas is a plus: Neuroscience, Imaging, Robotics
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Project is required.
* Well organized, detail oriented, and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
* Strong ability to create and confidently deliver effective presentations to multiple size audiences
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time
* Will be required to attend labs/surgeries
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V