Associate Product Manager-Robotics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 5/11/2018
Globus Medical, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Associate Product Manager for the imaging, navigation, robotics team will be responsible for supporting the product development and capital sales team with a wide range of marketing activities. The person needs to have strong self-starting qualities to independently manage coordination of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of product development and marketing tasks. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be enthusiastic, positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, interpersonal relationships, communications, organization, flexibility and sound judgment.
* Create and manage plan for each project in conjunction with the engineer
* Lead coordination and documentation of project team activities including kick-off meetings, design review meetings, verification/validation activities, cadaver labs for multiple projects within group
* Develop market plan for each product introduction
* Perform and maintain market analysis by each product segment to identify new product offerings and line extensions to ensure Globus has the best product offering in industry
* Forecasting and inventory management for all projects / products in group
* Develop technique guides, product literature, brochures, sales binders and all sales support information
* Create sales, surgeon, and management presentations in PowerPoint
* Obtain market feedback from spine surgeons and other customers to determine functional and design specifications for new product development
* Assist in IDE site training as required
* Assist with order taking and customer service activities
* Assist with receiving, inspection, and testing of all vended product
* Special projects and duties as assigned
* Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
* Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
Qualifications and Requirements
* 1-5 years of experience in medical device or related field in Product Development and/or Marketing in a fast paced environment
* Bachelor s Degree required. Emphasis on Business or Engineering preferred
* Experience in the following areas is a plus: Neuroscience, Imaging, Robotics
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Project is required.
* Well organized, detail oriented, and team player capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
* Strong ability to create and confidently deliver effective presentations to multiple size audiences
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to travel up to 15-20% of the time
* Will be required to attend labs/surgeries
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V