Associate Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Our Sales Associates understand how to identify and develop new potential opportunities within assigned Regional Accounts. They are insightful and digitally savvy advocates of the new customer engagement imperatives that represent both threats and opportunities to our customers. At Aspect, we build solutions for customers that they use to win in the ever more demanding world of increasing expectations in consumer engagement. Relentless relationship developers, our SA s are the stars within our organization that are advocates for our customer experience and success.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer Outreach and Opportunity Development
* Performing daily outreach activities to create engagement with assigned Aspect customer Accounts
* Establishing relationships with key Account personnel to increase their awareness on Aspect s current technology and services offerings that can help their business grow and meet end-customers omni-channel communication expectations
* Creating onsite engagements including Aspect sales support resources to educate and obtain commitment for further Account activities
* Create a defined sales opportunity within the Account
Strategic Sales Capability - Transformational Selling
* Engages with customers proactively and provocatively with a strategic consultative and trusted advisor approach that results in addressing a customer s business needs and issues with solutions that transform the customer s business and drives business outcomes
* Ability to develop and present compelling value propositions
* Ability to demonstrate the resulting business outcomes that result from implementing our solution
* Viewed as a strategic consultant and trusted advisor with knowledge of how to build mutually beneficial partnerships
Strategic Sales Capability Expertise-Based Thought Leadership
* Strong business acumen
* Offers unique perspectives and insights regarding the customer s business and issues and tailored ways to address those issues, and alignment of solution s value to the customer s strategic vision
* Challenges the customer to think differently about their business
Planning and Process Discipline
* Complies fully with sales policies, processes and procedures on a timely basis to achieve consistency, predictability and accuracy
* Salesforce.com Documentation & Process compliance
* Reviews Opportunity Development & Review Plans
* Pipeline build activities
* Successful methodology/cadence for managing territory
ACcountability for Results
* Demands a culture of growth
* Monitors, manages and achieves critical metrics, qualified leads, new-logo, YOY customer growth, quota achievement, forecast accuracy and pipeline build to sustain growth
* Has a track record of making/exceeding quota and achieving MBOs
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Presentation and Communication Skills
* Executive presence
* Strong presentation skills
* Strong communication skills listens attentively and asks thoughtful questions
* Understands that collaboration leads to better, faster results
* Collaborates within our sales organization
* Collaborates with other groups at Aspect to ensure the customer has the right resources and the right support
* Collaborates with our executives, leveraging their network and expertise
* Collaborates with the customer providing solution based proposals in order to drive the partnership and future growth opportunities
* Shares best practices with the team, and coaches and mentors other team members
* Intense drive, go getter, fire in the belly attitude
* Learning Agile
* Acute awareness as to what makes them successful
* Relentless pursuit of excellence and success e.g. competitive personality
* 0-5 years of field sales experience creating customer engagements and new opportunities
* Software sales background preferred and other technology sales experience considered.
* Stable and progressive career history with proven accomplishments and demonstrated achievements in sales productivity.
* Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
* Ability to pass a background check required.
* Ability to travel to customer sites, channel partners, internal meetings and/or events (national level)
*LI - AB3
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.