This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position functions in a large corporate environment for a global professional services firm client that involves video conferencing, training room management, and day to day conference room support. This position requires an uncompromising attitude towards customer service and advanced communication skills. The preferred candidate should have a basic knowledge of audio visual systems and setups, and must be flexible, able to work in a team environment, and have a willingness to learn and develop new skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support and maintain in-house Audio-Visual Equipment
* Setup and troubleshoot Zoom conference room equipment and mobile zoom devices
* Launch and monitor individual video conference sessions to ensure successful meetings
* Troubleshoot issues as they relate to room usage for problem resolution
* Break-down, remove, and secure equipment when not in use
* Respond to incident and request escalations from the Help Desk
* Perform audio-visual setups including LCD projectors, webcast configurations and presentations
* Monitoring AV inbox and responding promptly to tickets, keeping the user informed of status and resolution
* Ensure quality assurance checks are performed for assigned conference rooms
* Provide end-user training and assistance on hardware/software being used as required
* Be visible and approachable to answer colleagues questions regarding conference room equipment
* Operate control systems such as Crestron
* Assist other AV team members with any special projects
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Minimum of 1-3 years of previous audio-visual experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working with and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment
* Experience with the following AV equipment: Crestron Control Systems, User Interfaces and systems such as Cisco
* Strong knowledge of Zoom Video/Web conferencing technology
* Certification in CTS & Crestron a plus (willing to obtain certifications if requested)
* Cabling of AV, projection, device (laptops) and conferencing equipment
* Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance
* Ability to carry and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds
* Good communication /interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Must be attentive to detail, accurate, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced environment
* Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction
* Professional attire required for daily interaction with executive level client personnel
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We re building the best team in the industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. Visit our website at http://www.cwservices.com/.
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.