JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Austin, TX - Paramedic - FT - $5000.00 Sign On Bonus
Job Title: Paramedic Full Time
Location: Austin, TX
The secret is out. Everyone who visits Austin leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about the legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene and unique culture. There s a long list of other things you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so amazing. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it's time you did, too. Come join the AMR team and be a part of making Austin an amazing place to live, work and play.
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose of our Paramedics is to compassionately deliver high-quality care. As a Paramedic with AMR you ll deliver the highest standard of basic, as well as advanced patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
** CB DO NOT REMOVE **