Automotive Body Shop Prepper
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2017
END DATE 1/5/2018
Prepare repaired and primed automotive body panels for refinish coat application in a manner consistent with Manheim's Body Shop standards and procedures.
* Inspect incoming panels for properly completed body repairs and primer applications; refer exceptions to supervisor
* Mask/protect any areas adjacent to panel(s) to be prepared
* Apply abrasives and use hand and power tools in preparing panels for final refinish
* Remove all dust and other particles from prepared panels. Inspect panels for adherence to shop standards for preparation
* Follow all job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as directed by supervisor
* High School Diploma or equivalent education preferred
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions
* 1 year body shop and/or prepping experience preferred
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , VinSolutions , Xtime , incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
ORGANIZATION: Cox Automotive
PRIMARY LOCATION: US-CO-Aurora-17500 E 32nd Ave
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Regular
JOB LEVEL: Individual Contributor
SHIFT: Day Job
UNPOSTING DATE: Ongoing.