Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Locations
6 days ago
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Scheduled to open early 2018, the luxurious Omni property will be a full-service hotel and serve as a cornerstone of the mixed-use community adjacent to SunTrust Park, future home of the Atlanta Braves. The Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta will feature 16 floors, approximately 264 guest rooms including 28 suites, over 12,000 square feet of meeting space, an elevated pool deck and bar overlooking the ballpark, and a signature restaurant.
Located on the 60-acre mixed-use development site, at the northwest intersection of I-75 and I-285 at Cobb Parkway, the new community will redefine the traditional model of live, work, play into a play, work, stay destination. The community will also feature residences and premier office space, an entertainment venue, retail and a variety of dining options.
The Bartender will be responsible for providing efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Mix drinks for servers according to standard recipes.
* Familiarity with the wine list and the stemware and appropriate garnishes used.
* Follow procedures as outlined in employee manual and bartenders manual. Jigger pour, making drinks for servers only when rung in on Micros.
* Keep bar stocked and clean. Follow sidework sheet.
* Monitor inventory.
* Ensure the consistency in the presentation and recipes of all cocktails
* Be familiar with and enforce all policies related to liquor liability laws.
* Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* One -two years bartending experience required
* Extensive wine knowledge.
* One-year restaurant experience.
* Pleasant personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* TIPS certification required .