This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 1/13/2018
Location: Kohler, WI
Are you someone who enjoys providing guests with a memorable dining experience* Do you take pleasure in personally creating both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and creating a comfortable, relaxing and fun atmosphere* Join the culinary team at Destination Kohler, where your hard work and customer service skills are appreciated and recognized!
As the Bartender, you will be responsible for:
* Greeting guests promptly and proactively with warm welcome.
* Creating a comfortable, relaxing and fun atmosphere, which will encourage repeat business.
* Ensuring proper portioning and recipe use for drinks and mixes.
* Responsible for keeping bar storage areas clean at all times, and proper handling of glasses.
* Responsible for stocking all areas of the bar and following proper rotating procedures.
* Maintaining complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons, and DWI.
* Maintaining stock, supplies, and cleanliness of bar and equipment.
* Performing any other job-related duties as assigned by your supervisor.
This is a part time position, working up to 29 hours a week. We have positions at the following venues:
* Immigrant Restaurant part time 3:30p-close Tuesday-Saturdays
* Wisconsin Room part time weekdays and weekends
* High school diploma.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* Experience in bartending is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to be certified in Learn2Serve upon hire
* Candidate must have ability to verbally communicate and hear.
* Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs and/or consistently up to 10 pounds to move objects.
* Standing/Waling for extended periods of time.
WHY WORK AT KOHLER CO.*
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.