Begin Your Journey 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Pay Range : $55 - 60K Base + Commission ($75K - 82K Total First Year Compensation)
Shift : Shift:
Centerline, a TrueBlue company, is hiring a Transportation Sales and Account Manager in Memphis, TN.
The Account Manager is the key sales manager in the local Centerline market. Must have either transportation or staffing industry experience. The position is responsible for the achievement of budgeted sales and contribution profit through business development of current customers.
TrueBlue, Inc. is the nation's leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
What you ll do as a Sales and Account Manager:
* Identifies prospective customers.
* Performs face-to-face sales calls with customers and prospects on a frequent basis.
* Develops rate proposals and presents to prospects.
* Identifies trends and competition in markets and advocates action to maximize opportunities and minimize risk.
* Provides a positive customer service perception and reinforces a Value Added proposition to our customers.
* Ensures strong customer retention levels through effective execution of sales and marketing plans, delivering service excellence, and ensuring prompt and effective service recovery.
* Maintains and updates customer files in Ultra Staff including notes on all customer interaction. Ensures all necessary contract paperwork is complete and submitted timely.
What you bring to the table:
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field.
* 4 years experience in related field, such as staffing, transportation sales, tractor or trailer sales.
* Prior experience with a multi-unit organization preferred.
* Strong team leadership skills.
* Demonstrative success in sales, account management and business expansion.
* Experience in contract negotiation.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to persuade an audience.
* Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
* Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
Also provided are a laptop, cell phone, home office and supplies along with mileage
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or any other characteristic protected by law.