Construction Scheduler:Veteran+Military (Beth)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/16/2018
Veteran Staffing Network of Easter Seals
JOB DESCRIPTIONCurrently seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and Military Spouse to apply for a CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULER to develop and maintain Construction Project Manager (CPM) schedules, conduct delay analysis, and reports for various projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES: VETERAN MILITARY
* Take ownership of the current project schedules and development and utilization of future schedules.
* Ensure schedule development and maintenance of the highest quality.
* Create, manage, and utilize project schedule for proposals, forecasting, and for accurate submission of schedule updates and look-ahead to estimators, project team, and project owner.
REQUIREMENTS: VETERAN MILITARY
* US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or an associated field
* Ability to complete Government security clearance
* 3 years in the engineering or construction industries, or equivalent consulting experience
* Proficiency in Primavera (P3 or P6) is essential, and knowledge of scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project) is helpful
* Construction scheduling background preferred
* Proficient computer skills with latest knowledge of technology, software and MS Office
* Customer-service and goal oriented
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
* Willingness to travel and work overtime, when necessary, in order to meet client needs