BioTelemetry Research- Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 3/21/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
BIOTELEMETRY RESEARCH- PROJECT MANAGER
Posted Date 5 months ago(10/9/2017 11:04 PM)
Project Manager I or II
The Project Manager I is the main point of contact for clients on all assigned projects and acts as the imaging lead on a clinical trial. The Project Manager I will develop project timelines, assure adherence to the timelines and provide client support throughout the life cycle of a project for all imaging-related activities within a clinical trial. This will be completed with support from a Senior Project Manager or Department Manager. This position will coordinate cross-functional activities of internal resources to ensure quality and on-time project deliverables are met. Project Managers are responsible for maintaining the proper project documentation and ensuring compliance with SOPs and the regulatory requirements for clinical trials. The PM I will be responsible for revenue forecasting, tracking and submittal and will also update budgets and contracts as necessary.
* Maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment by building partnerships, modeling teamwork and communicating in a open, balanced and objective manner
* Act as the primary contact and imaging lead with the client from startup through close-out of a project, with moderate supervision from a Senior Project Manager
* Implement project plans, develop PowerPoint presentations and timelines for internal and external kick-off meetings and ensure agreement by parties involved, with support from a Senior Project Manager
* Escalating issues to management as appropriate
* Revenue forecasting, tracking and submittal to meet departmental metrics and goals
* Participate on cross-functional teams for both immediate requirements but also long-term improvement objectives
* Conduct routine client teleconferences and generate and maintain accurate records and meeting minutes in accordance with regulatory guidelines
* Updating of budgets and contracts and gaining management approvals for Change Requests
* Generate and Maintain Patient and Site Tracking Reports via MS Excel and VS Databases and provide updates to clients on a regular basis
* Travel with Business Development for client meetings
* Present internally and externally on project portfolio
* Identify potential risks to projects and implement processes and tactics to proactively mitigate
* Minimum Bachelor s Degree (preference in Life Sciences or similar) or equivalent education/work experience
* Must be highly organized and motivated
* Intermediate MS office experience required
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
* Excellent customer service skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to work in groups and individually with moderate supervision
* Minimum of three years in a client facing role
* Up to 10% travel possible to include domestic and international
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS