North American Pipe Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In the U.S., our polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin is utilized by Westlake companies North American Pipe Corporation (NAPCO) and Westech Building Products. North American Pipe manufactures and sells pipe and fittings and Westech Building Products fabricates and sells products for residential and commercial construction. These products are used in projects ranging from water and sewer systems to home and commercial applications for fence, deck rail, window and door systems.
Blender Location GA, Greensboro
Requisition Number 2651
# of openings 1
To operate all equipment and select materials required to provide consistent material to extruders and maintain blend inventory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
* Set the mixer system to properly produce compound needed for production.
* Have the ability to recognize all ingredients and materials visually.
* Weigh all ingredients to the designated specifications.
* Make proper machine adjustments and perform minor maintenance to ensure consistent quality blends, safe operation and optimum output of compounding system.
* Complete all reports and paperwork.
* Make routine inspections of mixing operation, mixer system and silos.
* Transport loads of materials with forklift.
* When needed, must be able to climb silos and railcars.
* Unload resin from railcars.
* Keep area clean, safe and organized.
* Other duties may be assigned if deemed necessary to assist in daily plant production.
* Must meet specified performance requirements of the job
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED
Westlake Chemical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability