Branch Warehouse/Tank Farm/RFO Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
ARE YOU READY TO SHARE IN THE EXCITEMENT OF BEING ON THE WINNING TEAM*
HERITAGE - CRYSTAL CLEAN LLC, a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization.
* Load and unload box trucks, route trucks and tankers
* Organize, clean and maintain warehouse, tank farm, yard and office
* Moving trucks on company property
* Manage residual fuel oil (RFO) Sales Process, including interaction with customer and HCC Customer Service
* Inventory management and reporting
* Manage Tank Farm including rain water disposal and inspection requirements
* Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
* Performs other related duties as assigned
* Medical and Dental
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Short-term disability
* Life and accident insurance
* Advancement opportunities
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening
* High School diploma or equivalent required
* CDL-A License with tanker endorsement
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.