This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For A Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Property Brokerage group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Bloomington, MN. As a Broker, you will report directly to the Team Leader.
Your Impact As A Broker
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Property insurance marketplace, products and services, developing productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
* Responsible for all aspects of client service for assigned book of business including, billing, policy collection, review and transmittal in accordance with established departmental service standards
* Retain and grow assigned clients/prospects
* Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with appropriate external client contacts and internal Aon clients
* Provide broking status and continuous support and service to clients during entire broking process and entire period of engagement by client (this is a continuous process)
* Demonstrate ability with all elements of client presentations including technical writing and verbal presentation skills.
* Utilize effective negotiation skills.
* Drive utilization of all available technology throughout broking process and client service process
* Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce exposure
* Replicate effective products/solutions and develop broking opportunities
* Work in conjunction with Senior Brokers on various daily activities including underwriter and client interaction
* Build broker skills through various team projects and strategy sessions
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 2 to 4 years of Property and Casualty insurance experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build relationships
* Active P&C License
* Bachelor s degree
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2434829
CATEGORY: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
LOCATION: United States, MN, Bloomington