This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 3/25/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a PowerPoint expert? Are you able to juggle many projects and masters toward a quality end product? If so, this may be just the role you ve been looking for. We are seeking a BROKERAGE COORDINATOR who will apply formatting skills, project management, and basic graphics support to help meet the day-to-day needs of our business. The position will report to the marketing workload manager dedicated to the graphics support function and will work autonomously, or with modest oversight, to efficiently and effectively complete tasks and assignments.
* Develop an expert understanding of brand guidelines, tools and templates
* Work with brand compliant tools and templates to design deliverable with strong brand impact
* Execute materials in compliance with brand guidelines
* Format client deliverables/documentation (e.g., reports, graphics, charts, maps, etc.)
* Format presentation materials for internal meetings (e.g., save-the-date, invites, presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
* Format property marketing flyers compliant with brand guidelines and templates
* Format custom property tour books (includes: site listings, imagery, a variety of maps)Create and format map layouts (e.g., aerial, neighborhood, street-level, demographics, competitors, available sites, etc.)
* Provide graphics support for sales materials developed for pitch meetings (e.g., presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
* Provide graphics support for client service materials (e.g., presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of directly applicable experience in administrative services with an emphasis on formatting and basic graphics support
* Extensive experience in presentation formatting/design
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (CS)Excellent visual communication skills
* Strong project management skills
* Strong attention to detail and strict adherence/dedication to deadlines
* Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects, simultaneously
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org