Brokerage Coordinator 10/10/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
Are you a PowerPoint expert* Are you able to juggle many projects and masters toward a quality end product* If so, this may be just the role you ve been looking for.
We are seeking a Brokerage Coordinator who will apply formatting skills, project management, and basic graphics support to help meet the day-to-day needs of our business. The position will report to the marketing workload manager dedicated to the graphics support function and will work autonomously, or with modest oversight, to efficiently and effectively complete tasks and assignments.
* Develop an expert understanding of brand guidelines, tools and templates
* Work with brand compliant tools and templates to design deliverable with strong brand impact
* Execute materials in compliance with brand guidelines
* Format client deliverables/documentation (e.g., reports, graphics, charts, maps, etc.)
* Format presentation materials for internal meetings (e.g., save-the-date, invites, presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
* Format property marketing flyers compliant with brand guidelines and templates
* Format custom property tour books (includes: site listings, imagery, a variety of maps)
* Create and format map layouts (e.g., aerial, neighborhood, street-level, demographics, competitors, available sites, etc.)
* Provide graphics support for sales materials developed for pitch meetings (e.g., presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
* Provide graphics support for client service materials (e.g., presentations, placemats, boards, banners, maps, charts, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years of directly applicable experience in administrative services with an emphasis on formatting and basic graphics support
* Extensive experience in presentation formatting/design
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (CS)
* Excellent visual communication skills
* Strong project management skills
* Strong attention to detail and strict adherence/dedication to deadlines
* Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects, simultaneously
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.