Building Maintenance Assistant (San Jose) 10/11/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Building Maintenance Assistant (San Jose)
Auto Req ID
* Responsibility for cleaning and sanitation of GMP regulated area
* Perform light building maintenance for the facilities as needed
* Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
* Gather and empty trash
* Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
* Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
* Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
* Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
* Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
* Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
* Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge and ability to comply to GMP standards and safety procedures
* Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
* Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously for extended periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
* Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
* Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects that may be 25+ pounds.
* Ability to see and hear details in order to identify and diagnose problems.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.