Business Analyst 10/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dynatrace is a rapidly evolving and growing business that is dominating the application performance management industry. Our business applications team is a critical component in driving business optimizations that will allow us to continue scaling the business effectively. We are looking for energetic business savvy people that can get stuff done to join our team.
We are in search of a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our business systems team. Our large volume of projects spans our portfolio of cloud business applications; such as, Salesforce.com, Marketo, and NetSuite. The BA will partner with business operations to support transformational objectives with improved business process efficiency through system improvement projects, new business applications, and integrations within our cloud environment
The Business Analyst is a hands-on critical member of the team and will focus on CPQ business processes and systems, including all aspects of product sales lifecycle in the digital high-tech industry. The role requires a high degree of interaction at all levels within the organization. Candidates must possess strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, coupled with an excellent understanding of business processes and system development lifecycle operations.
* Provide subject matter expertise on all aspects of sales, sales operations, deal desk, service delivery business processes. Knowledge of contract lifecycle management, lead, quote and opportunity management, product, pricing and order management, and renewal management
* Provide subject knowledge based on prior experience providing salesforce solutions for companies delivering software or SAAS based product
* Lead Salesforce system projects through all aspects of project lifecycle; planning, requirements definition, solution design and documentation, testing, deployment, and change management.
* Work with the business organization to document business and functional requirements. Function as a liaison between the functional team and the technical development team to help convert functional specs into technical design documents. Provide proficiency in ability to translate business language into system language and vice-versa.
* Proactively engage as a business systems partner to marketing, sales and finance operations. Collaborate with business process owners to standardize process and tools using global best practices
* identify opportunities for process and system improvements as well as opportunities to leverage existing systems to create strategic business advantage.
* Provide creative solutions using out of the box application functionality with a focus on minimizing system customization
* Provide functional specifications in coordination with systems architects and developers to design, develop and deliver high quality business solutions
* Create all deployment required documentation; process flows, use cases, test scenarios and test scripts, job aides and training guides, and other technical documents.
* Conduct end user training and provide end-user technical support as needed.
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with the ability to deliver aggressive timelines aligned to project deliverables.
* Work with limited direction and supervision, usually within a complex and changing environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet project deadlines.
* BS in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
* 5+ years of professional experience in mid-size high-tech companies.
* 4+ years of experience in a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst or Implementation Consultant role, preferably in a cloud based environment.
* Experience in deployment of CPQ applications preferable
* Working knowledge of Salesforce integrations with marketing, ERP and other related applications
* Excellent understanding of all sales and marketing business processes.
* Skilled in assisting business operations articulate business requirements focused on efficient processes and tools
* Direct hands-on experience implementing Salesforce applications with a broad scope
* Experience with working with extended team to provide improved reporting and analytics information with a focus on self-service technologies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups
* Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time meeting project deadlines.
* Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
* Commitment to deliver business systems initiatives with attention on customer service and solution quality excellence
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.