Business Development Director 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID #: P23732
Location: Remote-Home Office-Northern Virginia
Position Category: Sales
Department: CLIENT MANAGEMENT
Employment Type: Full-time
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: Minimum of 10 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 50
SEI Private Wealth Management helps individuals expand it Mid-Atlantic region footprint by adding sales, service and marketing resources to focus on the Washington DC / Northern Virginia market place. As such we are looking for a Senior Sales resource to provide new business development in this strategic market place.
The New Business Development professional s ability to leverage your experience and understanding of the needs of our target market are essential to successfully communicate the SEI Private Wealth Management value proposition. Networking skills are preeminent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Execution of a new business development plan and process
* Establish relationships with 3rd party networks and service providers
* Create awareness of SEI PWm through marketing activities and events
* Leverage their personal network to help establish the brand and identity of SEI PWM
* Bachelor s degree in Business or related field. Masters degree preferred.
* Minimum of 8-10 years experience in private wealth management or associated type services
* Proven experience in selling complex solutions to ulta high net worth individuals ($3M + in investable assets)
* Possess a desire to build out a network of prospects to manage through a sales pipeline
* Demonstrated ability to establish and manage a prospect pipeline, drive an agenda, think strategically, create and adapt to any situation.]
* Demonstrated network to leverage for marketing activities
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual drive and travel consistently and long distances, to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to outside weather conditions. The individual must be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top