Business Development Manager HV917
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
Century Engineering, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCentury Engineering Hunt Valley, MD
Century Engineering is seeking an experienced Marketing/Business Development Professional to assist with the development of new business ventures as well as maintain professional relationships with existing clients. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Marketing, the Business Development Manager will play a key role in all aspects of setting business development strategies and increasing overall company sales to facilitate growth.
* Identifying and developing markets and new business opportunities
* Researching and building relationships with new clients
* Participating in strategic planning, development and the implementation of marketing programs
* Initiating and developing contact with existing relationships through client management and relationship building
* Tracking leads
* Assisting/monitoring proposal preparation and developing presentations
* Attending networking functions to include clients and the community, and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends
* Participating in professional associations and political functions
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field
* Minimum of 4 years' relevant marketing and/or business development experience; experience in the A/E/C industry is preferred
* Creative thinker with the ability to develop and negotiate complex proposals and successfully close contracts
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Current experience working within the Mid-Atlantic region, MD experience preferred
* Must be self-motivated, disciplined and results oriented
* Ability to travel as necessary
Century offers an excellent benefits program, 401k, paid holidays/PTO and an outstanding work environment.