Business System Analyst 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Req ID: 102998
Reimbursement Technologies, Inc. (RTI), a subsidiary of Envision Physician Services, is located right outside of Philadelphia in Conshohocken, PA. We are currently looking for a full-time BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST. We were founded in 1991 to provide comprehensive service-oriented billing and financial management services primarily to emergency department physicians. Since then, RTI has grown into a 900+ employee firm that processes the billing for over twelve million emergency patients annually for physicians in over 42 states.
Position Summary: The Business System Analyst will evaluate, test and support the Company s imaging application software for in-house use, while supporting and maintaining distributed imaging systems enabling the Company to operate more efficiently. Work closely with clients and other analysts to ensure processing of incoming client documents and data. Maintain and design software to facilitate the capture and modification of client data to support in house imaging systems.
* Design, test, maintain and document scripts and software to facilitate processing of clients data and files.
* Analyze, maintain, test and document software to implement business solutions.
* Communicate with managers and supervisors within RTI s billing operations to understand business needs and problems.
* Troubleshoot server, PC, and application problems not resolved by RTI s helpdesk.
* Provide advanced support to Receipt Log, Regional Billing Coordinators, Helpdesk, and Scanning Operators relating to document work flow.
* Maintain an inventory of scanning systems and related components and submit requests to maintain inventories at needed levels.
* Provide technical support and training for RTI s distributed scanning software applications.
* Travel required (approximately 20% or less) due to install and support of imaging software at client sites.
* Assist support personnel in resolving problems customers have with applications/programs.
* Maintain training on current technologies used.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) with an emphasis in Information Systems or Healthcare Administration preferred.
* Knowledge of software development and the ability to interface with internal and Hospital IT personnel.
* 3 years of .NET Programming experience
* Excellent written and communication skills.
* Proficiency with various technologies:
* Software development experience in full life cycle environment
* Companywide e-mail applications (e.g. Outlook)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription benefits available the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment
* Matching 401(k)
* Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of service
* Septa Discount (monthly pass)
* 3 weeks Paid Vacation
* Paid Holidays and Sick time
* Company Life Insurance and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Eligibility to Participate in Company Bonus Program
This position is only available to legal residents of the United States.
EOE including veterans and disabled