Cantor Fitzgerald: Client Management/ Due Diligence Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 1/10/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONCantor Fitzgerald: Client Management/ Due Diligence Analyst
The Client Management/Due Diligence team is responsible for the firm-wide on-boarding, review and recertification of new and existing accounts in conjunction with the Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance and Due Diligence policies of the Firm.
* Maintain renewal of documentation and client profiles per KYC standards
* Conduct data analysis and firm-wide data migration
* Liaise daily with clients, sales, risk, compliance, and all supporting operations
* Manage the collection and review of mandatory customer documentation.
* Manage account maintenance of new and existing accounts
* Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university
* Knowledge of industry Know-Your-Customer ( KYC ) requirements
* Experience working with sales & clients directly in regards to KYC/AML requirements
* Ability to perform Enhanced Due Diligence and identify possible red flags
* Knowledge of end-to-end onboarding platforms and experience with transitioning customer/account data is a major plus
* Operations background is a plus
* Knowledge of investment banking, capital markets, or sales and trading is a plus
* Strong data management skills; ability to perform reconciliations, data analysis, and data migration
* Experience with ad-hoc projects involving KYC/Due Diligence/Client Onboarding
* Strong inter-personal skills and emotional intelligence
* Hard-working attitude, extremely organized, and strong attention to detail
* Ability to meet tight deadlines