Capital Planning & Associate Project Manager 10/10/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Capital Planning & Associate Project Manager
Auto Req ID
Position Description: The Project Manager will work as part of the Project Team, managing the VFA database, which includes the data entered, security access, and developing and managing a process whereby project information is received from multiple client sites for continuous maintenance of the VFA. This role will also assist in the development of the annual capital plan.
The PM is expected to deliver superior client service through project execution; contribute to growth of account and company by way of value added solutions and innovation; and enhance professional skills through continuous development. It s imperative that the PM help to foster an environment of safety.
* Responsible for VFA database. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Maintenance of the data within the VFA
* Ensuring information is updated as capital projects are completed
* Security access of the database
* Development and management of the information gathering process
* Pulling reports as needed
* Development of the annual and 3-5 year look ahead capital plan
* Interface with team engineers and facility managers
* Data analysis
* Recommend improvements to the existing processes to increase efficiencies and capacities
* Interact with the client and other team members
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
Comply with all Jones Lange LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
* Proficient in project management, ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
* Understand and have a working knowledge of mechanical systems including HVAC, compressed air, central plant and electrical distribution systems.
* Knowledge of documentation systems/databases
* Superior written and oral communication; highly organized with strong analytical skills; detail oriented
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with high level external and internal clients
* Experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences preferred
* Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
* 3 years relevant experience
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.