VFA -Engineering Assessment Coordinator/APM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/26/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION: The Project Manager will work as part of the Project Team, managing the VFA database, which includes the data entered, security access, and developing and managing a process whereby project information is received from multiple client sites for continuous maintenance of the VFA. This role will also assist in the development of the annual capital plan.
The PM is expected to deliver superior client service through project execution; contribute to growth of account and company by way of value added solutions and innovation; and enhance professional skills through continuous development. It s imperative that the PM help to foster an environment of safety.
* Responsible for VFA database. This includes, but is not limited to:
* Maintenance of the data within the VFA
* Ensuring information is updated as capital projects are completed
* Security access of the database
* Development and management of the information gathering process
* Pulling reports as needed
* Development of the annual and 3-5 year look ahead capital plan
* Interface with team engineers and facility managers
* Data analysis
* Recommend improvements to the existing processes to increase efficiencies and capacities
* Interact with the client and other team members
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
Comply with all Jones Lange LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAS):
* Proficient in project management, ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
* Understand and have a working knowledge of mechanical systems including HVAC, compressed air, central plant and electrical distribution systems.
* Knowledge of documentation systems/databases
* Superior written and oral communication; highly organized with strong analytical skills; detail oriented
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with high level external and internal clients
* Experience in pharmaceutical/life sciences preferred
* Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
* 3 years relevant experience
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com