Cardiac Diagnostic and Monitoring Representative (Rhythm Management) - Eastern PA /Southern NJ Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdditional Locations:
Purpose and Passion * Comprehensive Benefits * Life-Work Integration * Community * Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we re one global team committed to making a difference in people s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose improving lives through your life s work.
About this role:
This role is responsible for the awareness & adoption of cardiac diagnostic and monitoring therapies in an assigned market. This position will design and execute a therapy awareness plan that is in alignment with the strategic priorities of Boston Scientific Rhythm Management division.
Your responsibilities include:
* Identify key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that have the greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers. Classify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care. Determine where our therapies can assist in providing a comprehensive healthcare solution.
* Work directly with clinicians and clinic staff to support patient workflow and follow-up processes and educate physicians and AHPs on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations on best practices.
* Identify key referral networks for the implantable therapies such as Heartlogic - from Electrophysiologists interested in Heart Failure (HF) to Interventional Cardiologists and Primary Care Physicians.
* Engage clinicians through therapy awareness activities, routine customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, procedural observation, trade show participation and problem resolution.
* Interact with administrative hospital personnel (e.g. casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to gain knowledge on unique hospital business dynamics and to identify key decision makers.
* Work closely with the Sales Management team in evaluating business conditions. Identify creative sources of information that can help inform our strategic business plans. Prepare and submit reports to Sales Management by analyzing and compiling data, projections, and other relevant information.
Commercial/ Sales Responsibilities: * Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of commercially approved products by giving presentations and demonstrations.
* Interacts with hospital personnel to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales of commercially approved products.
* Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor s degree and 2+ year of successful sales and/or sales management experience
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Results-oriented team player
* Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment
* Must be able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented
Heart Failure experience in the Congestive Heart Failure/Chronic Heart Failure field.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 374055
Job Segment: Medical, Cardiac, Manager, Medical Technology, Patient Care, Healthcare, Management