Cardiac Invasive Technologist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 12/20/2017
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
EINSTEIN IS CURRENTLY OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR CARDIAC INVASIVE TECHNOLOGISTS IN OUR CARDIAC CATHETERIZATION LAB WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF CATH LAB EXPERIENCE WHO ARE HIRED INTO A FULL TIME POSITION. INTERNAL TRANSFERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS BONUS.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
* Performing technical duties associated with cardiac invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures
* Assisting physicians in performing catheterization procedures
* Assisting nursing staff with patient care activities
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) adult through frail elderly in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING, PLEASE APPLY:
* Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Technology Program required
* Associate degree in Cardiovascular Technology preferred
* ACLS required
* RCIS required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.