This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2017
END DATE 7/3/2018
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWe are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
* Create a world-class customer experience through front-end customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
* Cash register ringing & general cash handling
* Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
* Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
* Accurate and comfortable with math and currency
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Retail Sales experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, or Golf Galaxy should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://dsg.contacthr.com/57698517.jpg /