This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 12/22/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Responsible for working safely at all times and following all Plant Safety Procedures.
* Assist electrician with cutter change.
* Assist with line thread-ups on both shingles and rolls
* Constantly inspects bundles for Quality defects and records results of tests
* Responsible for wrapping and reworking rolls during roll runs
* Insure equipment is functioning properly and make adjustments as required
* Notifies Supervisor when machinery requires repair
* Keep equipment and work area clean and free of debris
* Clears auto-catcher jams and troubleshoots root cause of jamming
* Monitor process and advise supervisor of possible improvement ideas
* Other tasks as assigned, including hand load shingles/rolls using two-man, two-handed lift at or above 50 pounds.
At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k and vacation package for all full-time permanent positions. GAF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer-sponsored visa (work permit).