CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT -BREAST SURGERY 9/16/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
Tinton Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT -BREAST SURGERY
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT -BREAST SURGERY
HMH MANAGEMENT INC
hours may vary
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our team members are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care and coaching each and every day. Through the comprehensive care we provide, we are confident that you will be able to apply your skills while building your career within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
Certified Medical Assistant provides clinical care under the supervision of the physician(s) and practice manager for the patients of the practice. Serves as a liaison between the patients and provider. Performs Medical Receptionist and other clerical duties as requested.
* Greets patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
* Promotes patient satisfaction through demonstrated commitment to providing excellent service by interacting in a friendly, helpful manner.
* Responsible for the preparation of the examination rooms.
* Pro-actively reviews chart in advance of patient intake.
* Performs medical assistant duties in a safe and efficient manner.
* Consistently, accurately and independently prioritizes and completes clinical assignments within office guidelines.
* Prepares patient for examination and treatment; takes brief patient history that includes chief complaint, vital signs, and weight; assists physician with procedures; provides patient instructions per physician s order; conducts authorized in-office tests.
* Displays cooperative interactions with others and accepts responsibility for what needs to get done.
* Cooperates with changing needs of the practice by shifting tasks as needed.
* Adapts work schedule to meet the needs of the practice and works additional hours as requested to maintain adequate coverage for the practice.
* Assists physicians with office procedures.
* Assists with clerical duties as assigned including faxes, authorizations, answering phones, tracking of data, filing, etc.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate of accredited school of Medical Assisting.
* Two years experience in a surgical or oncology office preferred
* National Certified Medical Assistant
* CPR certification
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.