Certified Nursing Assistant - Behavioral Health - Full Time - JVW 9/19/2017
Jordan Valley West
West Valley City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
* Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
* Must be currently certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant or EMT
* 6 months of recent hospital experience needed.
* Good teamworking and interpersonal skills.
* Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
JORDAN VALLEY HOSPITAL WEST VALLEY CAMPUS IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF.
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Utah-West Valley City
Organization: Jordan Valley West
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: 12 Hour Nights
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled