Certified Nursing Assistant - Float Pool - PRN - SLRMC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/11/2017
Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONFor more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today you ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women s Health, Men s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
CERTIFIED NURSE ASSISTANT (CNA)
* Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
* Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirements relative to his or her age specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Certification as a Certified Nurse Assistant.
* Current BLS issued by American Heart Association Healthcare Provider. UPLOADING A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT BLS CARD TO YOUR APPLICATION IS STRONGLY PREFERRED.
* 6 months previous CNA experience required.
* Computer Skills preferred.
* Spanish speaking skills preferred.
* Must be willing to float to any and all areas of the hospital although may be home based in one department.
* MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WEEKENDS
Iasis Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"SALT LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OWNED BY AN ENTITY THAT PROUDLY INCLUDES PHYSICIAN OWNERS, INCLUDING CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE HOSPITAL\'S MEDICAL STAFF."
Job: CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Primary Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Organization: Salt Lake Regional Medical Ctr
Education Level: Technical Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled