Change Management Specialist 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Gensler s Consulting Practice is focused on how space, technology, policies and services support the changing nature of work and learning. Our multidisciplinary team works with a wide range of organizations including major corporations, healthcare and cultural Institutions, developers and universities. We use in-depth user research and engagement to explore and develop strategies that enables our clients to meet their objectives. We work closely with our design teams to support implementation. In parallel, we help our clients manage change to ensure new ideas stick and to build capability that sustains.
The Consulting practice in Seattle is looking for a Change Management Specialist who possesses outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for conceiving and managing our change management projects with a range of clients across industries and sectors. You thrive in a dynamic, open, collaborative environment and are able to nimbly work across multiple projects simultaneously. You are a self starter, quick learner and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The position requires a creative thinker who can develop appropriate change programs for our clients, as well as developing relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Focus on the people side of change, including changes to the workplace, work practices, shifts in desired behaviors, protocols, culture and technology
* Develop and implement change management strategies that raise awareness through communications and create both ownership and capability that last beyond the program
* As necessary, collaborate and partner with clients internal HR, Real Estate and Facilities, IT, Corporate Communications, and Learning and Development teams.
* Create appropriate delivery models dependent on client resources and location
* Interface with Gensler design teams to ensure the connections between the design process and change program are integrated
* Develop proposals, including scope definition and compensation
* Manage projects, including directing the work of Junior colleagues with direction from Senior staff
* Grow existing client relationships
* Bachelor Degree in a relevant field and 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
* Organizational development and/or change management background, along with design strategy experience
* Strong client relationship and account management experience
* Project management and team leadership experience
* Strong graphic and persuasive writing skills
* Strong research skills
* Demonstrated ability to execute projects profitably
* High degree of flexibility, ability to work on multiple projects once
* Visibility in the field, including industry memberships, publications, and conference speaking is a plus
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
* Ability to facilitate work sessions with a variety of audiences
* Strong communication skill verbally and in writing, as well as being a good listener
Gensler s Seattle office was established in 2000 to provide services in architectural and workplace design to the Puget Sound region. In our 17 years, we have recruited some of the best talent the region has to offer, and built a balanced team of design professionals with strengths in strategy, management, design, and technical know-how. Our project types have ranged from workplace and consulting to architecture and master planning. Our clients include technology companies, developers, professional services firms, higher educational institutions, and professional sports organizations, and our work has received numerous awards from institutions such as the AIA, IIDA, and NAIOP.
Gensler is a global design firm, with 47 offices and 5,000+ employees worldwide. Gensler helps clients succeed by focusing on the needs of the people they serve, whether they are employees, customers, sports fans, students, passengers or guests. Founded in 1965, Gensler has deep expertise in design and architecture across 31 practices, including commercial office buildings, professional services, retail, aviation, planning and urban design, entertainment and hospitality, sports stadiums and education facilities. The firm also holds practices focusing on brand strategy, environmental graphic design, mission-critical facilities, and has recently invested in consulting for real estate workplace and sustainable design.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Back Email Apply Now