Channel Marketing Intern (Summer 2018) 9/16/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. The Global Tools & Storage Division manufactures and markets power tools, hand tools and power tool accessories under the brands of DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley, Bostitch, Porter-Cable and many more.
In these challenging roles
In these various positions you will have exposure to several areas of channel marketing at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross functional team of professionals.
With great rewards
This position will provide you with:
* A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
* A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
* Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
* Competitive Compensation
* Provide assistance to the channel marketing teams on pricing, promotional strategies, and merchandising strategies
* Work with field sales team to conduct competitive analysis
* Aid in the development and execution of quarterly promotional plans for some of our key distribution partners
* Help create product merchandising and promotional strategies for account buyers
* Assist in the analysis utilized to conduct effective forecasting and demand changes
* Aid the Channel Marketing team in accomplishing daily activities (creating PowerPoints, pulling POS data, research, basic financial analysis as it relates to promotion effectiveness)
* Provides support to the Channel Marketing team with any special projects, key events or internal sales training and communications
* Working toward a bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
* Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
* Results oriented
* Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
* Excel intermediate to advanced skills required
* Basic understanding/ability to navigate web-based programs
* Effective Follow-up/Communication skills required
* Strong Project Management/Organizational Skills.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..