Charge RN Medical Surgical, Nights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
Saint Petersburg, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 01385-8596
Nights (rotating weekends)
Named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay for five consecutive years, Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility serving the community since 1976. Northside is located in the heart of Pinellas County only minutes from the pristine Gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Petersburg, FL. As the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Petersburg, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community. With campus-based specialized units, such as the Tampa Bay Heart Institute, and the Neuroscience Institute for Interventional Neuroradiology and neurologic care, Northside Hospital continues to enhance and expand its services to better serve the St. Petersburg community. Excelling in Patient Safety, we are the only hospital in St. Petersburg to earn an A in the Leapfrog Fall 2015 Hospital Safety Score. Northside also received a 3 Star (highest available) Quality Rating from the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Our Medical/Surgical Nursing Department is an 88 bed unit offering exceptional care for the patients we serve. Our patient profile ranges from a diabetic care patient to one who s just undergone an elective surgery. At Northside, we utilize complete computerized charting for our patient assessment and care documentation. We also utilize eMAR, our electronic medication administration record for the delivery of all medications provided to our patients.
At Northside, Healing Comes from the HEART. Click here to watch our team talk about how our Values define our culture at Northside Hospital.
* Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, IVAC, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Lifting Equipment, Accu-Check, Accu-Dose, Crash Cart
* Schedules: 12-hour shifts (7-7); Full Time is considered 36 hours per week, including every other weekend
* Dress code: Tasteful scrubs (individual provides their own) nursing staff wear royal blue.
* Designated Charge Nurse/Clinical Coordinator on each shift
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
* Current Florida State Registered Nurse license
* Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
* Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
Last Edited: 10/24/2017