Chest Pain and Stroke Center Coordinator - RN 9/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provides unit leadership and serves as a clinical resource for chest pain and stroke center programs. Participates in the planning, organizing and supervising of all clinical activities related to Saint Joseph Hospital chest pain and stroke center programs. Assists in supervising the performance of team members to effectively meet the needs of all patients and customers. Supervises and/or provides direct patient care. Assists with program development as it related to care of chest pain and stroke patients anywhere in the hospital. Participates in Chest Pain Program committee and other cardiac-related programs at Saint Joseph Hospital.
Reports to the Senior Director of Cardiac and Vascular Services.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* BSN preferred.
* Five years of experience in cardiac services.
* Two years of leadership experience preferred.
* Current license to practice in the state of Colorado.
* BLS and ACLS certification.
* ACS competency.
Qualifications CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver