Chief Architect/Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDO Technologies has an opening for a Chief Architect/Solution Architect in San Antonio, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead team of engineers to architect, build, deploy and sustain DoD Impact Level 2 and 4 AWS environments.
- Institute DevOps processes and automation and deliver O&S capability. Deliver sustainable environments and provide availability XX.
- Deliver solutions for security and identity management services. Provide user and application level access management.
- Migrate 200 workloads to the appropriate IL environments, mix of MS and Linux environments.
- Collaborate with AWS for use of AWS native services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Define and deliver training on specific tools and capabilities used by the customers.
Bachelors in Technical Specialty
10-15 years of IT implementation experience
Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
3-5 years of proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, Red Hat, Tanium, Remedy, etc.
Master s degree in Computer Science
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V