Chief Operating Officer - Cadence Insurance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/18/2017
END DATE 7/29/2017
Cadence Bank N.A.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCADENCE INSURANCE is looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization s ongoing operations and procedures. Candidate will be the company s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
The COO will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the CEO. Candidate will maintain control of business operations and participate in the development of the overall growth strategy of the company.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality and efficiency of the business and help drive sustainable growth.
* Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
* Assist CEO in developing comprehensive goals for performance and growth
* Oversee daily operations of the firm
* Serve as direct liaison to the Cadence Human Resources Department regarding all employee matters including benefits, payroll, compensation and employee relations
* Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
* Provide reports and recommendations to CEO
* Monitor carrier partner objectives, maximizing firm s commission and contingent commission agreements
* Assist CEO in analyzing expansion activities, including acquisitions, lift outs, alliances, etc
* Maximize agency management system efficiency and capabilities
* Establish policies that promote company culture, employee retention and satisfaction, and overall vision of the firm
* Facilitate resolution of issues between and within departments (utilizing the Cadence HR Department when necessary)
* Establish regular meetings to ensure operational objectives are understood, priorities are clear and coordination is good
* Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
* Strong organizational skills
* Competency in strategic planning
* Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
* Decision making and problem solving skills
* Experience in insurance agency/brokerage environment a plus
* Bachelor of Business Administration or better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.