Class I Warehouse Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/6/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLASS I WAREHOUSE TECH
At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results* Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of \\"Leadership\\" and \\"Foundation\\" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
This position is responsible for operating and supporting production equipment, sanitation/quality assurance, and/or warehouse operations. This position is also responsible for maintaining throughput, quality and safety expectations in the performance of their duties. This includes monitoring and recording production line results and status updates while maintaining a clean and safe work area as well as actively engage in continuous improvement efforts to optimize operational capability.
* Load outbound freight for customer orders in a safe manner, to insure orders are accurate, complete, loaded in the allotted time, damage free, following all procedures and meeting or exceeding goals.
* Receive raw materials, packaging and other materials accurately, damage free from vendors and follow all procedures.
* Must be able to be licensed in use of a forklift, and other material handling equipment.
* Operate ULF/Robot palletizers, trouble shoot issues to maintain throughput.
* Provide accurate and timely service to up-line customers in production.
* Accurately count and maintain inventory for finished goods, raw goods and packaging. Anticipate and communicate unforeseen issues by analyzing production schedules in relation to available raw goods, packaging and finished goods.
* Following guidelines provided, participate in Warehouse sanitation to accomplish company goals.
* Participate as an effective team member in all team meetings, pre-shift meetings.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must demonstrate an engaged mindset that is self-directed, team oriented, focused, as well as demonstrated critical thinking capability and professional integrity.
Must be able to work all shifts.
Must be able to perform essential physical elements of the position.
Educational requirements include a high school diploma or GED preferred.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.