Client Accounting Intern (Asset Services)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2017
END DATE 2/15/2018
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible to learn the fundamentals of accounting within commercial real estate.
* Assist with the accounts payable/receivable process
* Provide customer service regarding outstanding balances, payment identification, and explanation of charges
* Review, reconcile, and resolve issues from client
* Maintain changes of ownership information
* Prepare financial statements
* Prepare and post journal entries
* Post cash receipts to tenant s accounts
* Track information and generate monthly reports
* Assist managers with department objectives
* Complete special projects as needed
* Bachelor's Degree (or currently in pursuit of Bachelor Degree)
* Prior accounts payable/receivable experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Detail-oriented and thorough
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..