Client Contracts Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/2/2017
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE CLIENT CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR UPDATES AND MAINTAINS FACILITY CLIENT CONTRACTS IN THE AMIE AND PEOPLESOFT SYSTEMS BY INTERPRETING TERMS AND DOCUMENTATION, ENFORCING BUSINESS APPROVAL POLICIES, AND RESOLVING DISCREPANCIES, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE CLIENT SALES, RECRUITMENT, CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND FINANCE DEPARTMENTS IN ORDER TO PAY AND INVOICE IN AN ACCURATE AND TIMELY MANNER ULTIMATELY IMPACTING CLIENT SATISFACTION, REVENUE AND PROFITABILITY.
* Prioritize contracts with clinicians/physicians on assignment or high priority booking status by adhering to established turn-around time Service Level Agreements to ensure a timely resolution.
* Interpret client contract agreement including all supplemental documentation that details terms and conditions of business relationship.
* Update ERP and client database systems by extracting all relevant client contract information, service agreements, and billing terms
* Modify contract terms for placement-specific situations, through notifications from internal partners.
* Centralize back up documentation for billing and collections and client sales in order to maintain comprehensive records for data entry, audits, etc. Save contracts and pertinent supporting documentation to ensure accuracy.
* Create reports that reflect various contract-related data and trends in order to achieve and maintain compliance (e.g. Joint Commission) requirements, etc.
* Investigate issues including contract disputes, payroll discrepancies and invoicing errors by researching all relevant systems, records and notifying internal stakeholders in order to ensure client satisfaction and accurate and timely resolution.
* Updates and is responsible to resolve SharePoint Cases regarding incorrect Bill Rates or Discrepancies directly affecting AMNs Unbilled Revenue.
* Educate internal customers by partnering and informing on client contract processes and systems in order to increase turnaround times, and streamline processes.
* Coordinate communication with internal partners to resolve billing/contract concerns.
* Conduct cross-training within CCA team to elevate team knowledge of various client agreements, state guidelines, and internal processes in order to ensure coverage and turnaround times.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED certificate required
* Associates or Bachelor s Degree
* 2 years contract administration
* 2 years in fast-paced business environment
* Contract Management system experience
* Working with Master Service Agreements, Addendums, and Purchase Orders
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.