Client Success Manager 9/20/2017
Cambia Health Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Client Success Manager
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
Will maximize healthcare engagement to increase satisfaction and create greater cost savings, helping our client s make smarter health care choices. * Will work with sales and the client during contract negotiations, introduce the implementation project team, coordinate pre-launch and ongoing engagement communications and incentives, participate in onsite events, and manage solutions directly with clients during sustainment and renewals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to demonstrate program and account management skills including the ability to effectively develop, present and execute customer account strategies.
* Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with Sales and Marketing professionals.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers and key partners including all levels of staff in client groups, from main contacts in Human Resources to Senior Management. Including the ability to navigate corporate departments to implement products.
* Ability to effectively train client groups on products, via webinar or in-person session.
* Demonstrated understanding of technology and ability to leverage technology effectively, including market trends and developments in healthcare technology.
* Ability to create engagement strategies internally and with client marketing departments.
* Ability to work with internal analysts to develop automated client reporting and to review Google Analytics data to identify and communicate trends to client.
* Demonstrated experience in effectively managing complex and large enterprise client accounts.
* Demonstrated leadership ability, including providing support to junior staff and ability to work well in a team environment.
* Ability to maximize healthcare engagement to increase satisfaction and create greater cost savings.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* A Bachelor s degree in business or related field and 7 or more years of account management. in a related field or industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience in the Health Care industry is highly preferred.
MedSavvy employees are part of the larger Cambia Health Solution s family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
MedSavvy provides easy, online access to medication options, effectiveness results, prices and personal experiences to help people make better treatment decisions. A specialized pharmacy team reviews available evidence on how well medications work, how good the science is for that research, and assigns each drug a report-card style evidence grade that can be used to easily compare treatment options.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.